NO INTERVIEWS ADDED...!!!
NO AWARDS ADDED...!!!
As Chief Minister
- The first 2 years, the state witnessed his leadership during Okki disaster, Nippa Fever and Rain & Flood disaster . His govenment successfully handled all the situation in a remarkable manner and set a statndard for India and the whole world. His focus is in rebuilding the state after the rehabilitation of flood effected people.
As Party Secretary
- He lead the party to be united and factions reach accord on party line
As Minister for 2 Years
- Kerala state was going through a rough period with three and half hours of load
shedding for domestic consumers and 95 per cent power cut for industries. The
Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB) was also crippled with financial crisis. In such
a scenario, Pinarayi Vijayan became the electricity minister and by the time his
term ended, the power generation in the state had increased by 1083.6 MW as
against the previous UDF government’s achievement of a paltry 14 MW. The load
shedding and power cut were totally withdrawn and Kerala could claim to be selfsufficient
- Member, Politburo of CPI(M)
1977, 1991 and 1996
- Re-elected to Kerala Legislative Assembly
- Elected to the Kerala Legislative Assembly
- Joined in Communist Party
- President of Kerala State
Youth Federation (KSYF).
- President Kerala Student's Federation